With the commission team we want to carry out the great commission that Jesus gave before he returned to his Father. Ultimately, it's about reaching people inside and outside of C3 Zurich with the transforming love of Christ. For us this means that we want to create a community in which everyone in the church can find true belonging. In this community, we want to help members grow holistically in every aspect of their lives (faith, health, relationships, money, etc.) to become devoted disciples of Jesus. This is to enable them to become successors of our ministries: to spread the good news and to make disciples of Christ (snowball effect). In addition, we want to create and support vessels through which people can meet Jesus and hear the good news outside the church of Zurich, Switzerland, and to the end of the world. If you would like to know more, support or join the team, please contact Anna and Severin.
Vision Builders 2021/2022
From November 2021 we are running our "Vision Builders" campaign where we are aiming to raise 50,000 CHF for the commission team. 40% will go towards a new building for C3 Zurich, with the remaining 60% split between the Commission Team projects. To donate directly to vision builders, please use the form below.
AiMeng and Marc have a heart to serve. That is why they founded the Compassion Team. One aspect of this is the Compassion Fund, which helps church members with their financial needs. In addition, they initiate and support countless projects with which they serve the people in Zurich. Here you can find the Community Referral Notebook and the Voluntary Work Guide.
Street Work - Shaynah
Shaynah is an association that reaches out to women trapped in prostitution in Zurich. They focus on showing these women that they are loved by spending time with them.
C3 Marriage Ministry
C3 Marriage Ministry exists to support one of the greatest institutions God has placed on earth - your marriage. If you can view your marriage from a biblical perspective, your marriage relationship is not just a legal agreement, but a holy, and sacred covenant. God wants your marriage to be a visible representation of Christ and his relationship to the church (His Bride). With more than 40+ years of experience in marriage, the C3 Marriage Ministry team stands ready (with God's help) to support your marriage in becoming all that God has intended.
Yann knows the special features of the Swiss system and offers courses in which people learn to use money instead of being controlled by it.
C3 Niš Serbia
Through various visits, a deep friendship developed with the people of C3 Niš. We have the privilege of supporting and learning from them.
C3 Stara Zgora Bulgaria
We were able to support C3 Bulgaria in acquiring a new building. We are excited to see how the community can grow as a result.
When Mukesh from India saw the plight of the people in the slums, his heart was touched. He helps these people in their needs. As C3 Zurich, we have already been able to take care of people through Mukesh who have lost everything because of Covid-19.
Pastor Krish became a Christian in a very unexpected way. For three years he spread Christianity without even having access to a Bible. Since then he has founded countless churches. He also founded the Himalayan English School, through which he now offers education to people who would otherwise not be able to go to school.